Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and everything in between.

December 07, 2013

I'm not even being biased because I'm a Belieber. I've never openly said I hated anyone before but here is it: I'm a Selena hater. I despise her and I have zero respect whatsoever for her.

When someone tells me s/he is a fan of Selena Gomez the first thing I do is reevaluate our friendship. I'm sorry, but for the death of me I can't understand why the fuck someone so horrible, so mean even has fans. But I guess she doesn't have that many fans to begin with anyway.

http://media.tumblr.com/851e581353252bc9a3d2435bd5853456/tumblr_inline_mul2dkBM0W1ri7rns.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/0b1e9254f966e911aad5f8d9237891e2/tumblr_inline_mul2ddJixE1ri7rns.jpg

Just look at these pictures from her Stars Dance tour. WHERE ARE HER AUDIENCE?! Girl has only sold out one concert in the Stars Dance tour before despite bring in the music/acting industry for like what, 9 years?

image
image
image

But this post is not about her talent. It's about how Selena handles relationships, especially Jelena.

Let's start from the very beginning, shall we?

image
Who can forget this infamous picture?

Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus dated for about two years back in 2006 when they first met. But they brokw up at the end of 2007.
image

As you can see, Miley was so broken from the relationship. Remember 7 Things by Miley?

image

Does anyone remember the lyrics? "You love me, you like her."

And what do we see after the Niley break up?
image
Nelena. Was Selena Gomez really the third party? I can't say for sure.

Nick Jonas isn't the type to have a high-profiled relationship though. And what do we see after their break up?

image

I really shouldn't be surprised though. Selena is always shooting her damn mouth off. More about that later.

In 2009, Jonas Brothers' popularity kind of faded and what was the talk of the town? Twilight. And what do we see?

image

Don't tell me that they are not dating because look at the way he holds her.

Then in late 2009, Justin Bieber became more relevant. And what do we see?

image

Justin became even more famous when he released Baby which became a top 5 hit and sold about 4 million copies in the US (and then went on to become diamond certified of 12x platinum later on). It was around this time that I became a Belieber. And I can honestly tell you how fucking great things were before Selena came into the picture and ruined everything.

Back to the point. After Justin became one of the fastest rising star, what do we see?

image

image

image

Point proven. She uses guys for promotion.

And if you need proof, here is it.

image

image

image

The saddest thing is how Selena is only known for Justin.

image

image

image

And even after the Jelena break up,

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Her career without Justin basically would be like:
image

So now that we all know who uses who for promotion. Let's move on.

I'm not going to talk much about their relationship because to Selena, it's just a publicity stunt anyway.

I'm pretty sure Justin was really in love with her, as we can see from his music journals. The hurt that can be heard through his music was what inspired me to write this post in the first place.

We all know what Justin went through.


Here are just some of the few examples. I don't wish to go on because it hurts my heart to see these pictures again knowing that Justin could be the next Britney Spears. I don't want that to happen.

While Justin is going through all the hurt, what is Selena doing? Let's take a look.

Who can forget this tweet in the late 2012 (correct me if I'm wrong) though?

image

That photo was taken after the Jelena break up and Selena completely blew things out of proportion.

But what about this?

image

image

image

Oh, Justin can't take a photo with a girl (even AFTER the break up) without you blowing your top, but you cosying up to your co-star DURING Jelena is okay? Talk about double standards.

Should we look at more photos?

image

image

image

image

Classy, Selena. Real classy.

Since we're on the topic of  Barbara Palvin, do you remember this?

image

image

Really matured of Selena to allow her clique to tweet such bullshit. But Selena is pretty crappy herself so I shouldn't be surprised.

Let's look at the bullshit Selena says during interviews, shall we?

image

Never had a Valentine's? I'm sorry, what about this?

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Valentines Day

Yeah, he totally didn't bring her to Disneyland to have fun with his family on Valentine's day.

That's just a minor thing? It might have slipped her mind? Then what about this, Selenators?

"I'd love to have a great boyfriend (...)"

If these are not proofs that Justin was a great boyfriend, I don't know what is:

image

image

image

image

image

Selena, if Justin did not fit your standards of a "good boyfriend," then good luck finding one. :)

Wait, that's not all!

Here, we see Selena signing cry me a river while rolling her eyes. Just watch it for yourself.

Then, we see this being posted on YouTube.

image
image

Don't tell me that it was just a dance because this is what Selena's OWN dancer tweeted:

image

You think that's the end but...

 http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/celeb-rundown-8-1.jpg?w=500

image

 http://static.entertainmentwise.com/photos/Image/wenn20217558.jpg

Laughing about making her ex-boyfriend cry on national TV then being so gleeful about it? Selenators, is this what you see in your idol?

God, I'm getting real tired of her crap but there's even more!!!

image
 Changing the lyrics of her song, Love Will Remember, from "(...) why we screwed it up" to "(...) why YOU screwed it up."

imageimage
You're constantly talking bad about Justin yet YOU have the nerves to talk about being disrespectful? Wow. The hypocrisy here is too much for me to handle.

After All That Matters music video was released earlier this week,



In case you were not aware, Justin's choice of girls in his music videos are usually Latina, which explains the caption of this photo.

And this was what the girl in the music video, Caitlin, responded to Selena in an interview.



And more recently,


Could this be about...

Why yes, obviously.

It's been a year and she's still constantly shading Justin to get the headlines. Selena, give it a break.

I'd say, if it wasn't for Selena, Justin wouldn't have became such a wreck.

Don't tell me that Selena got hurt too and that you can prove this when she cried during Love Will Remember. Because,

image

Having acted on Wizards of Waverly Place for five years, we can safely say that she's a pretty good actress. So what's a few tears to her?

Besides, Selena herself confirmed that she never loved Justin.

image

Yes, I don't know everything about Jelena but Selenators are always so quick to defend their idol. What about the Beliebers? It's time we start speaking up. Justin ain't all bad.

Ending off with this GIF that never fails to crack me up, even on bad days.
image
Is she having an exorcism or...?

Selena, stars may dance but you, for one, CAN'T.

You Might Also Like

0 comments