Borough Market Visuals (London Europe Day 3.1) | April 2018

August 31, 2019


Good morning, London. I had no ideas how long sunlight could be in Spring till I got woken up at 7am by the sunlight peeking in. It was as bright as 12pm in Singapore already!


Hasty free breakfast at our hostel before we left. I grabbed a piece of salami as I've never tried it before and I thought since I was in a new country, I should try something new, right? Worst decision ever. I had food poisoning later in the day LOL.


Borough Market is located next to London Bridge station, near to our hostel so it was our first stop of the day.


















I couldn't resist the temptation and bought myself a brownie. It was £2 (S$3.40) if I recall correctly but it was the thickest and fudgiest brownie I ever had in my life. Worth it.














Borough Market

Address
8 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1TL

Opening hours
Monday to Thursday: 10am to 6pm | Friday: 10am to 6pm | Saturday: 8am to 5pm | Closed on Sunday

Nearest train station
London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern lines)

You Might Also Like

0 comments