Wouldn't it be nice if the whole world was Cadbury ?

October 03, 2008



Here I sat , at the ungodly hour , wide awake . I logged in to my Blogger account and chanced upon a post a year ago . A photograph was attached to it . I looked at the photograph . Everyone looked so radiant . Especially me . It was my tenth birtday . I was wearing an intricately desgined pendant my neighbour , Mrs Lee , had given me . I had always cherished it . More so now . As silent tears rolled down my cheeks , memories of the past replayed in my mind .
This is my flashback . Word for word . ;D
After PSLE , 6P had to go maths room for some Maths remedial stuff . Went home to bathe then met up with Joann . Sat bus3 , and alighted at Whitesands andd walked to E!hub .


Went to Zone X t take neoprint . After which , Joann suggested going to play at the nearby playground .


















Homed at like 8plus ? And got scolded ._.

You Might Also Like

0 comments