Promises are meant to be broken?

September 24, 2009

I took a chance, I took a shot

And you might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not
You took a swing, I took it hard
And down here from the ground I see who you are

---

Dead.
I'm still not in exam mood .

Morning , MsQuek gave us back class photo. Hoho :B
After that was Literature. ZhengLei keep disturbing me , take my eraser then dw return & crap a lot . MsLoga fed up or what lah , then she wrote a list of people who talk . & say , "Those names whom I call out , since you cannot listen or keep quiet in class , you'll stay back with me after school t study" then she was like , listing all th guys name & I was laughing . Endup, all guys , I th only girl -.-! Tsk.
Science killer next . 1half hours again .__. Did some copying of notes . PekLim keep singing & I complained t teacher . Tsk , he got such a GREAT voice that th windows almost shatter [:
Recess with Mil , Mel & YY as usual . Nothing much happen ;B
Went back t class & got ready for HomeEcons . Prac exam ohs ! I so stupid lah , want crack th egg but dno how t crack -.- 越帮越忙 ): Lucky Andrea & Corliss got extra egg . Hohoho. I suck at Home Econs , seriously -.- Product was quite nice , thanks t ShuJuan , that szb :B
Maths next . Teacher return Maths paper . As expected, I failed . guess what . 5/22 . Sucks -.-! I think I really going t drop class if I don't put in any effort man ! Dang . Still can't find motivation t study . Well , guess I should really focus in class & talk less ._.
MotherTongue next . Crapped around .
After school & homed .

You Might Also Like

0 comments