I can't rewind + edit my past but I can play + decide my future .

March 12, 2010

Heyhey people .
Back from camp ! (:
Camp was superb ! :D .
Alrights . So I shall blog now , before I lose my mood .

Monday ,
Some talks on fire safety . Kinda boring . Wasn't even listening . First module was some talk . MsGajae come shhhh-ed Weixuan , me , Zhenglei & a few others for talking too loudly . Passed Yingying & Jinyee their letters :X Second module was some talk bout injuries . Super stupid lahs . I was talking to Benyeo , Siwen & Kahheng . Then Mryeo ask me go to th back . Then I go to the back , and started talking to Raihanah and he was like giving me the hopless kind of expression ._. . Break after that . Had the first aid thingy next . Then fire safety briefing . & finally conclusion . After school went sushi with Xinhui , Rachel & Weixuan . I lost my EZlink card . D:

Tuesday ,
Precamp experience or something . Rocked manz ! Super high :B . Whootwhoots . Cheered & played a lot uhs . Played th pingpong game . Then , proceeded to classroom to play shrinking island , which is like , everyone must step on the poncho . Had break after that . Wenting , Yingying and a few others saw SOMETHING happened :$ Had some games after that , which Idk is call what name uh . After school Yingying pei-ed me to Hougang . Made new ezlink card . Then we bused to my house . Packed my bag for camp & cabbed to her house . Went to playground after that , had lots of fun & took lots of photos :) . Slept over @ Yingying's place .

Wednesday ,
Went school with Yingying . In th morning was like , super high lahs :B . Hurhur . Had bagcheck . But MdmZhang super good . She never really check , KEKE . Jinyee passed me black tee & jacket . Then packed daypack . And off we went for amazing race (which wasn't amazing at all) . Walked from Bishan to Kallang , which was like 9.6km , or more . Walked till my legs went numb , and face turned red D: . Thanks to Mingfong & Yihong who helped me carry bag . Halfway through the trekking , it started raining cats and dogs so we ran t carpark & played games + cheered some cheers . After finally arriving @ Kallang riversidepark , we immediately sat down . X: 2e3 was th first ^^ . After waiting for other classes , we proceeded back t school , washed up & had dinner . I really want you to know that I appreciate you a lot . Flagpainting after that . Slacked around . SiWen's my lesbo ! :D Then campfire preparation & Teamgames . Never listen @ all :X . Dion , QiXiang , Dennis , TsunHei & a lot others telling me & Suxian ghost stories . COOLNESS \m/ . After that , Kahheng was telling me ghost story . HEHE :B . Debrief + supper rocked because someone awesome sat with me :) . Slept @ 3A1's classroom w 2A4 . Slept like super early . But keep waking up in the middle of th night 'cause too cold . AND , I was being siuper silly by scaring myself with all those ghost stories . Kept forcing myself to close my eyes before finally sleeping at around 3 nearing 4am .

Thursday ,
Woke up @ 5.45am , by Yingying's "OMG IT'S ALREADY 6.45AM!" End up , it was only 5.45am and her watch was spoilt -.- Prepared & everything else then went to gather @ parade square . After flag rising , went for breakfast then pitched tents . Yihong say I finally become clever le 'cause I know how pitch tent , HAHAHA .Went t ShinesCRC . Didn't play cause got low blood pressure . Slept there like a pig . HOHO . A lot people slept also but I was the only one who slept through all th noise (WHAT A PIG!) . Proceeded back t school . Slept on th way too ^(oo)^ . Arrived . Checked on our tents , and unfortunately , some fell . Raihanah came to sleep with us cause her tent fell . Skipped dinner . Washed up alr went back to tent slacked a while . & had campfire preparation . Then , CAMPFIRE . (: Cheered super loudly for 2e3 ! :D . After that debriefed & supper . Skipped also . Went back to tent . Then peied Raihanah go find Haslam . Belinda , Kimberly , Weixuan & Siwen also came along . Saw MsGajae . When we gonna walk away that time she also walk away le . So we just went . Then , MrSeah caught us . He shout till like super loud , a lot people hear . Malu like wtf . he say we shameless , go boy's side ._. . Whatever . After getting scolding , we went back to our tents . Suxian slept alr so me , Jane , Raihanah , Yingying & Xueying gossip bout people . & shared some ghost stories . X: . Ohoh , and we wanted to count the stars . But that night only got three stars -.- Slept @ around 1.30am . Whoah , some people snore veh special hor ! :X They said , middle of th night rain ? o.o Heh , slept like a pig (again) so I didn't notice it .

Friday ,
Woke up @ 5am cause Yingying kicked me -.- Prepared & everything then unpitched tent . Had t pick up litters in th field . Shush -.- Went for breakfast after . Then , proceeded to Kallang riversidepark for kayaking . Suxian hurt her toes on th way there D: . Kayaked w Haslam . Quite fun . Lunched . Kayaked again despite the drizzling . Heavy rain suddenly , but we continued kayaking . SUPER FUN ! ;D I love th rain splashing + th wind blowing onto yur face feeling . Had lightning alert so stopped all activities . Th other groups pushed back the kayaks but our instructor let our group play in th water first . Hehe . Super fun [: . Pushed back the kayaks , & proceeded to wash up . Didn't wash up lahs , cause toilet damn smelly . I only dried myself & changed . Proceeded back t school . I never get sunburnt ! :D Got our (ugly) camptee . Nothingmuch . Did evauation , released already & went home . Homed & bathed .
I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be ,
A reason to start over anew .

And the reason is you .

You Might Also Like

0 comments