Here again.

October 14, 2013

:)

I initially considered not announcing this on my blog because he is a rather private person and my family and friends are worried about how everyone would react since I moved on rather quickly after my last break up. But I know people will find out anyway (my ask.fm is already flooded with questions about him lol) and I don't want to hide our relationship so here it is!

All my friends were ecstatic when I broke the news to them; everyone enthusiastically asked me what happened and they were all so caring that I felt like the luckiest girl alive. But I also felt like the meanest girl ever because I was never that excited when my friends tell me about their crushes. :X I'M SORRY I PROMISE I WILL BE A BETTER FRIEND AND LEARN TO BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS.

Okay, back to the topic. I met him last year and all these while we were good friends - if you read my embarrassing blog post some time back you would know about it. I call that blog post embarrassing because that sneaky guy read my post but didn't tell me about it much later -___-

I know I've always said that I don't believe in NS relationships but I'm willing to let my heart take this risk. A lot of people warned me that it's gonna be difficult, that he's not always gonna be here for me when I need him to be, but somehow I just know that everything will be okay. For the first time in my life, I really feel secured - that's all I needed to know that he's worth the risk. This time might be different.

Maybe, just maybe. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments