Cheap Korean Eyelash Perm / Lash Lift Review in Singapore

July 21, 2019


I was blown away by the Korean lash lift at BrowMeister recently. A lot of my friends have done eyelash extensions or eyelash perms but I was never tempted to until I had to attend an event recently. I never knew how a simple lash lift could make me look so much more awake but now I'm sold!

My lashes before the lash lift

I personally have pretty short and sparse lashes so I was honestly a bit apprehensive that the lash lift can show a difference.

Another photo of my lashes before lash lifting

The whole proceedure at BrowMeister was painless — and this is coming from someone with extreme low pain tolerance. My eyes are hyper-sensitive after LASIK but even so, the entire lash lifting felt only intrusive. It also helped that Kim Min, the beautician, was very gentle. She checked with me from time to time and kept reminding me to let her know if I felt uncomfortable.

I later checked with my friends who also did lash lifting before and they told me some horror stories about their eyelids being inflamed at some of the salons they went to, and theirs even more expensive than the price BrowMeister is offering)! I'm glad mine was just slightly uncomfortable and I even almost fell asleep.


Placing the before and after side by side really amazes me because I never expected such a huge difference.


BrowMeister is a home salon opened just this year by Kim Min, a Korean who  relocated to Singapore more than a decade ago. Not only is her English fluent, she even speaks fluent Singlish(!!!), so you don't have to worry about communication issues.

I love that Kim Min found the perfect balance between chatting with me and giving me some time to rest. Some of the beauty salons I've been to have chatty beauticians who never stopped complaining or hard-selling. On the other hand, I had a nice chat with Kim Min regarding relationships, the relations between the two Koreas etc.

She also shared that recently left her high-paying job to pursue her passion in beauty and got her certification in Gangnam, Korea so y'all can be sure that you're getting the full Korean experience with a certified Korean therapist who uses professional products and equipments strictly from Korea.


I still can't believe that these are my natural lashes! I don't even have to put mascara on a daily basis anymore.


I was extra vain the whole week and whipped out my blue mascara, which has been tucked away for quite some time. It's difficult to capture the colours with my phone's front camera but you can definitely see a difference.


I didn't even have to apply eyeliner anymore since my eyelashes create an eyeliner effect, especially if I use black mascara. I'll super recommend trying lash lift in Singapore at least once if you're still toying with the idea because you can really see the difference.


BrowMeister (Instagram)

Address: 562 Upper East Coast Road
Contact: 90212357 or minimin82 on KakaoTalk

Promo for first time customer


• Barbie doll lash lift (the one I did)
$68 → $60

• Barbie doll lash lift with tint
$78 → $70

• Barbie doll lash lift package
5 times → $290
5 times with tint → $330

• 6D eye brows embroidery
$488 → $388

• Touch Up (valid for 3 month)
$200

• 6D eyebrows embroidery + 1 time touch up (valid for 3 month)
$688 → $550

• Natural Eyeliners
$488 → $388

Follow @brow_meister on Instagram to enjoy additional 10% discount from the listed rates (*Lash lift is not included*)

Note: Although this post was sponsored, I was under no obligations to say it's good if it's not so everything written here is based on my personal experience.

You Might Also Like

0 comments