我已经不懂该怎么笑了

April 30, 2010

Leaving behind all the happiness and sadness we've been though together .
Leaving behind all the memories and those happiest days of my life .

I'm going to remove you from my life .
I'm going to delete everything about you .
Keeping away everything that reminds me of you .
I don't want to think about you anymore .
I have to forget about you .

Forget yur teasing , gentle ways ,
Forget that I saw you everyday ,
Forget you once made my dreams come true ,
Forget the thrill when you walked by ,
Forget how you made me cry ,
Forget the way you spoke my name ,
Forget the way you said you loved me ,
Forget the way you hugged me ,
Forget those times through good and bad ,
Forget the way you looked at me ,
Forget all the late night talks ,
Forget how you always try to make me happy ,
Forget how you cared ,
Forget the mornings in 2e3 ,
Forget how you always spend recess with me ,
Forget how you say goodbye ,
Forget how you always say you're missing me ,
Forget the conversations we had ,
Forget all the sweet talkings ,
Forget the way you lied on my shoulders ,
Forget the way yur hair always tickles me ,
Forget the way yur hand never failed to grab mine ,
Forget how you always smile when I look at you ,
Forget the way you look at me ,
Forget the day you asked me for stead ,
Forget the times you do things that made me so touched ,
Forget all the letters you wrote ,
Forget all our first times ,
Forget how yur arms feels around me ,
Forget how you always never want to let me go when we hugged ,
Forget how you always have that innocent look ,
Forget the changes that you did for me ,
Forget the ''I love you''s you've said ,
Forget about how I love each and every moment with you ,
Forget every little thing about us ,
Forget every feeling I had for you ,
Forget how my anger to you don't always last ,
Forget how my life became so dramatic after I've met you ,
Forget every single thing that is related to you .

No one ever gets tired of loving .
But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing promises, saying sorrys, crying & hurting .

You Might Also Like

0 comments