Truth only means something when it's hard to admit .

May 20, 2010

MYE has finally ended :) , hohoho . No matter what's the results , I'll be contented , cause I studied hard for it this time . Heh , and Regine is happy today (: .
Awwwwz . I didn't blog for too blog , lost touch of blogging already . I don't know how to start !
Alrights , I should briefly sum up everything .
These few days after MYE , I'm like always with Vanessa , Xueying and Yingying , at Hougangmall , Compasspoint or Anchovale . and a lot interesting stuffs happen , till I don't know where to start . Like the ahpui , shemale and consipation , our new obsession :D

The Last Song was superb ! Caught it with Joann yesterday and watched it again today with JinYee , Yingying and Xueying .
"Sometimes , you have to be apart from the people you love , but that doesn't make you love them any less . Sometimes , it makes you love them more ."
"We're not perfect . Any of us . We make mistakes , we screw up but then we forgive and move forward ."

Ohoh , and today after Lc when that teacher collected my paper , he looked @ my name (think so) then he say , "you're Jinyee's girlf?" . HAHAH :$

All the haters , I swear they look so small from up here , cause we’re bigger :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments