Staring at the phone , I keep going back over the things we both said , the conversations with the little white lies .

February 12, 2010

Today was damn high ;D .
Morning pei-ed SiYing & GigiT go buy food for hamper . Then arrived school quite late uhs . Hurhur . Had Maths lesson , never really listen , keep scribbling hearts . HAHA . Then Mrkoh ask why I draw so many hearts , lol ! X: After that is , classparty/preparation/homeperiod for mascot . We like quite high , and united ;D . Did lots of stuff , like decorating classroom , & " doing up " our mascot (: . Our mascot is Zul . Hohos , super coool . Our tiger's whiskers only got one side cause Mrseah say he just shaved this morning ! Hahas !

Then Mrseah had us write our targets on one piece of paper , something about us & our birthday on another , then our name , blog address all that on another . He wrote what t write on the papers on the board , using a permanent marker ! HAHA X: We help him t rub away ;) . In the end , me , WeiXuan , Raihanna & Kimberly one of the last few t reach the hall . Hohos ;x Watch the celebrations alr then we early released ! Omg , first time ! Hurhur .

Patrick go back t class 1st then Lennard pei me go find Yizhen . Walked out together , then asked Jinyee they all meet me at Efps . Thenthen , Michelle walk w/ me & Yizhen . Slacked @ Commongreen w/ Yizhen awhile then Jinyee , Max , Patrick & Benedict here le . & Yizhen need go tuition alr D: . So I went t meet them lor . Jinyee damn retarded can , he was on th phone w/ me then I tell him where I am , he say he can't see me , ask me stand on th bench -.- So , Jinyee bring me go find Max they all uhs . They were like playing with fire . And Max threw a matchstick at me and I freaked out . Then I was sitting beside Jinyee and he kept asking them to not bully me and kept throwing those matchsticks near me away for me . Hahah *SHY*

After awhile then they go play at th spiderweb there . I never play lahs , watched them . & I go flip through Jinyee's file . Hahas , his situational writing so cute lah . X: Then , Max & Jinyee go buy drinks . Benedict & Patrick come talk t me , & I keep playing w/ Jinyee's keychain & tell Benedict it's damn cool . HAHA :B . After awhile , they come back , with Brendan & Joel (I think so uhhs) . They take bomb bag , wanted t throw at Jinyee but missed & threw at me instead ? WTF . i got like so shocked , I ran away , leaving my poor phoney w/ th bomb bag , which bombed (obviously) & my phoney got like white stuff on top , wtf . After awhile , go Efps le . Find Yeeying , EugeneTYM , Aloysius , Mattheus , ZhongSheng & XinTing . Walked around 1st floor , then slacked at canteen . after a while , Freddie , YuJie , Max , JinYee , Kahheng , Patrick & some others also come le . So I pangsehed 6P for them . Kekeke X: Freddie go pinch my face , & he poke me till I got blueblack T.T

After a while , the guard chase us off , then Yujie & Freddie go scold him . HAHAHA ;x . Funny siol . When we walking out that time saw Mrwillytan , then Yujie go shake his hand & say Happy New Year . Haha , damn coool lehs X: . & that retard Patrick keep putting his hand around my shoulders lor , wtf .

Ohyeahs , & I hugged Jade & Joslyn today ;D We at outside , keep deciding where t go all that . Max keep pushing Patrick t me luhs , wth -.-! Jinyee like , so amused w/ my camera & he keeps taking photos w/ it & zilian . Hurhur . Wait like veh long for Dolly . & Yujie waiting for Freddie , then he like fedup or what lahs , then he cross the road & sit there himself . lol X: .

After quite a while , Freddie & Dolly finally come out le . Then Freddie go find Yujie , & Dolly , me , Kahheng , Max , Jinyee & Patrick keep standing there , deciding where t go . Endup , kahheng & his sister go home 1st . Then the rest of us went to Jinyee's house . Jinyee help me carry my bag , hahas :) At first , me & Dolly stay downstairs , then in th end , we go up also . Nothingmuch lahs . Uhhs , Dolly showed me J's photos . Haha [: .

Then th guys , dontknow do what uh , in th room , while me & Dolly tie her shoelace like mine . Then , we walk t Patrick house wait for him change . Think so uhhs . Wanted t find Benedict , but he not home . So , we went t Meetoh that bball court find Dehua . Then Max & Patrick go his (Pat's) house wait for him bathe . Kahheng come find us . & Dehua & Jinyee go bball . After a while , we walk t PP there . Then all the blahsblahs lah . Kahheng & Dolly peied me go buy bubbletea . & Jinyee go drink so much of my bubbletea lor D: . Then , treat Jinyee drink . And about 6.30pm lydat , they all gottogo , left me , Dolly & Kahheng . 6.50 lydat then we left . Kahheng went home & I peied Dolly t her stop , then she pei me wait for bus & I bused home (: .

You Might Also Like

0 comments