Hong Kong Disneyland Fantasyland (HK Day 2.1)

January 16, 2018


Albeit out of the way, it was easy to get to Hong Kong Disneyland via MTR. If you're coming from Hong Kong city area, you'll have to switched to Disneyland Resort Line at Sunny Bay Station. Thereafter, Disneyland Resort Station is just one stop away. The trains at Disneyland Resort Line are Disney-themed and you'll see many tourists (me, ahem) snapping away.


Hong Kong Disneyland is very sentimental place for me; when they opened Hong Kong Disneyland 12 years ago in 2006, I was only ten and travelling out of Southeast Asia was an unattainable dream. A decade later, I made it to my first Disneyland. After I graduated and started working, I set foot in countries I only dared to dream about previously.

They say Disneyland is where dreams come true and I believe this is only the beginning. There are so many places I've yet to explore, so many other Disneylands in the world I wanna visit. I can't wait till the day I can say I set foot in every nook and cranny of the world. Slowly, but surely :)


We made our way to Hong Kong Disneyland early in the morning and the queue for tickets was already super long! Thankfully, we got our Disneyland tickets online and managed to skip the queue by just redeeming our tickets at the ticketing koisk.





We were there on 8 March 2016, right before Easter so the entire park was Easter-themed! I was blown away by how beautiful everything was, and how Disney really puts in effort to make every experience in Disneyland magical *___*







The first thing we did was obviously, as any self-respecting girl in Disneyland would, to raid the Disney store!




10th anniversary of Hong Kong Disneyland







Reality of Disneyland: always waiting for fellow tourists to leave to get a clear shot


Wandered into a quieter of Fantasyland for more photos without tourists photobombing. Disneyland is really every girl's dream because every corner is picturesque :') Also, I put on my cat ears that I got from Bugis Street in poly year 1 because I was too cheap to buy real Mickey Mouse ears hahahaha.










Our first ride of the day: The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh.








Doing stupid things like kicking the Easter egg (no, I didn't really touch it with my shoe)
Then laughing because I was scared that I'd get chased out of Disneyland



It's my favourite place in Disneyland!





It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all~ I couldn't stop singing the theme song after going on the ride, much to Chelsea's annoyance.


To everyone I hate


Expectations

Reality

Hello Winnie



Can't believe this was the only photo we have together that's not a wefie?! We totally forgot about it because we were obsessed with taking our own photos LOL. We even brought matching bags there but forgot to take photos! So frustrating T__T We only took this because some Japanese guys asked us to help him take photos and we conveniently asked for photos too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments