Hong Kong Disneyland Tomorrowland (HK Day 2.2)

January 19, 2018

 
Since we didn't buy anything for ourselves from Hong Kong Disneyland (only souvenirs for family and friends), we bought ice cream for photo opportunities. Just girls' things.



My tongue is too short for a cute photo of me licking the ice cream T__T




Tip: Don't edit your photos days apart because they'll look entirely different. Also, featuring my #likeasir pinky finger. Have no idea why my pinky ALWAYS sticks out when I'm holding something.



UFO Zone




I didn't even know Star Wars was part of Disney until I saw their merchandise everywhere in Disneyland

Hello Princess Sofia

I didn't recognise most of the newer Disney princesses because... I grew up T__T I only knew their names because my step-sister regularly mentions them to me.


We went on Orbinton, a kid's ride, and Hyperspace Mountain, an indoor roller coaster that's highly raved about and it didn't disappoint. The visuals were mindblowing and I was caught wondering, "Is this the future Disney envisioned when he built Disneyland?"


In the end, we walked into another store (it's a trap!), where I caved in and bought something from the Disney store — a Tinkerbell ring. Tinkerbell is my favourite Disney character; I always related to the fairy who's as petite as me, and has blonde hair and bangs.

The ring had a real swarovski crystal and costed SGD $20+. As a fresh grad, it was a huge amount to pay for a ring but I reasoned that it was my first Disneyland experience and I hadn't bought anything for myself in Hong Kong Disneyland yet. After an hour of hesitating, I finally put the ring on the counter, made my payment and wore it immediately.

Although, two years on, the ring has already been tarnished and is no longer as bright and sparkly, it remains one of my most prized possession. No regrets at all for spending that amount of money.

You Might Also Like

0 comments