Marina Bay Carival Visuals

January 18, 2018

Brought my Sony camera and Huji Cam, my recent obsession, out to play a few days back. The rain didn't stop us from going on rides in Marina Bay Carnival which I have been to a grand total of four times since its opening less than a month ago. Jeez, is there really nothing else to do in Singapore? (Spoiler: there isn't.) The carnival runs from 15 December 2017 to 1 April 2018 so you have about three more months to find yourself a date to bring you there.

Anyway, most photos are not going on Instagram because it doesn't fit my ~theme~ (gosh, what a millenial problem) so I'm dumping them here since I already edited them on Lightroom. The photos with dates on them were taken with App Store's Huji Cam, and the rest were taken with Sony a6000. Gifs are made with Boomerang, found on Apple App Store and Google Play Store.


If you don't already know, there's two sides to the carnival. The one at The Promontory @ Marina Bay (pictured below) has more kiddy rides while the side nearer to Bayfront Event Space (pictured above) caters more to adults with their thrilling rides. The nearest MRT is Bayfront MRT Station.














 Me on Instagram VS me in real life

The two sides are perharps most distinguishable by their flooring. The Promontory @ Marina Bay side has green flooring while the Bayfront Event Side side doesn't.




The two sides of Marina Bay Carnival are connected by just a short 5-minute walk.


If you're wondering, the rides at Marina Bay Carnival still operates even when it rains.









I like Singapore so much more when it's not threatening to burn me with its ridiculous temperature. I want to be the only one dishing out burns, thank you very much. I would glady tolerate the everlasting rain if Singapore can stay in the 20°C range forever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments