Layering with Uniqlo in Singapore's all-year-round summer

January 04, 2018


I always try to time my travels with colder seasons because I hate summer with a venegence. It's a known fact that I'm terribly afraid of the heat. I even suffered heat strokes a few times in Singapore! But as with every other vain girl in Singapore, I crave for the chance to layer up. I've already long established that wearing outerwears in Singapore is practically impossible, which is why I was super excited when Uniqlo sent me their AIRism camisole.

Everyone knows Uniqlo for their winter clothing and HEATTECH thermal wear (which I vehemently recommend to anyone travelling to colder climate), but Uniqlo's lesser known AIRism technology is truly godsent for Singaporeans.

What is AIRism?
Uniqlo's AIRism is soft, quick dry, stretchable and anti-odour. AIRism apparels prevent you from perspiring and keeps your skin feeling fresh.


Took Uniqlo's AIRism camisole out for the ultimate test — a day at the Marina Bay carnival, which is known to be humid, especially when the crowd surges. To top things off, I wore a parka I previously purchased in Hong Kong when it was chilly but never got a chance to wear in Singapore.


You know how Singapore's horribly humid climate makes you sticky, sweaty, and disgusting after a while? Uniqlo's AIRism technology releases heat, and prevents odours caused by sweat. Uniqlo's AIRism innerwear are, in simple terms, wearable deodorant.



Watch this video to fully understand how AIRism works. I'm beyond amazed because Uniqlo comes up with crazy technology all the time. I relied heavily on their HEATTECH when I travelled to Japan but AIRism blows me away!


Also got Uniqlo's AIRism crew neck t-shirt for men, which can doubleup as innerwear to formal shirts. I love how comfortable and absoluteeeeely soft the material is. There's nothing on the market as smooth as AIRism's material, and this is coming from someone who owns lots of basic tees.


I'm looking forward to less sweaty days and finally wearing my outerwears in Singapore. Yay to techology making our lives better!

Wearing Uniqlo MEN AIRism Crew Neck T-Shirt (Short Sleeve) in grey

Shop at Uniqlo's AIRism collection today
AIRism Women: http://www.uniqlo.com/sg/store/women/collections/airism.html
AIRism Men: http://www.uniqlo.com/sg/store/men/collections/airism.html

You Might Also Like

0 comments