Time goes by, life goes on, and all I can think of is why are you gone.

February 20, 2011


There's a point in my life which , I met this someone whom I sacrificed everything for , fought hard for , loved and cared for , gave in my all . Yet , there was one thing which I forgotten to do , which was to ask him if he wanted me to .

Just a really short post. Not really in the mood right now. Life have been pretty sucky over the past few weeks despite how hyper I was as usual. Well, who cares, we all know we would be sad at a certain point of life, we can't expect it to go smoothly all the time.
It's easy to toy with someone's feelings, play with a person's heart, make a fool out of someone, make someone cry. But you'll never know how hard it is until you are the one being toyed, played, fooled and the one who cried.

You Might Also Like

0 comments