The days feel like years when I'm alone.

October 24, 2011

Thank you dearest readers for the comments you left behind. I've read every one of them and I'll try to reply soon. I'm feeling slightly better. Just slightly. And I thought that I should update my blog a little today to let you guys know how I'm feeling. I really appreciate each and every one of your comments left. it's really incredible how people whom drifted away from me, start coming to me just as I reach a low point in my life. It makes me realise that I really have nothing worth mourning about.


I know very well that I am emotionally weak when it comes to handling relationship issues. I have trouble letting go.

I guess guys get sick of girls like me easily. At the end of the day, I think I'm just a typical girl who asks of typical things from my other half. Typical things that guys find typically annoying.

I guess the following summarises very much my sentiments.

Boy: I broke up with her.
His Best Friend: What happened?
Boy: Oh.. Well.. She’d often call me or text me asking where I am, who I’m with, telling me not to smoke, not to drink. She’s so clingy!
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she cares about your well being? Because she cares about you a lot? And her greatest fear is losing you. I see..
Boy: But.. Uhh.. Well, she’d always cry when I say something slightly mean. She can’t handle anything. She’s a crybaby!
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she has feelings? And because she just wanted to hear you say you love her? I see..
Boy: I.. Well! You know, she’d get jealous easily. I could barely talk to other girls! She’s so annoying! I had to hide it from her so she wouldn’t bitch about it.
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she just wanted you to commit to her? She thought you were faithful, but you lied so she could find out later and hurt even more? She just wanted the guy she loves the most to love only her. I see..
Boy: Well, she..

His Best Friend: You broke up with her because she’s good for you? She just wanted the best for you? She’s broken now because you were selfish. Are you proud?

Boy: I broke her heart.. Because I couldn’t see what was happening.. What happened to me?

His Best Friend: You lost the girl that loved you like no one else could. You see? You didn’t want her when all she ever wanted was you. That's what happened.

Haha, okay. This sounds kinda kiddy, like it's taken from some cranky "101 Relationship Tips for Teenagers" book. I actually stumbled upon it from a friend's Facebook.

But I feel it really speaks my mind! Perhaps I haven't matured very much on the romantic side of life. After all, I've only been in 1 serious relationship my whole life. But then again, this is just me and someone else might just appreciate and love this aspect of my character :)

Haha gosh, can't believe my thoughts led me to this topic today. I'll end here before I reveal too much of my personal life. On a side note, I'm promoted to Secondary 4 Express next year! I'm really glad with my results this time round. I won't reveal too much but I passed Maths, Chinese, English and D&T. So yep! I'll be back soon with proper posts. xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments