Nothing can fix a burnt bridge.

March 04, 2012

As time goes by, life has a way of rearranging itself. People enter your life, and inevitably, they leave as well. Things have a tendency to happen that can turn your world upside down. You'll come to realize eventually, that even though things are different, you are different as well.
When someone is some kinda normal friend to you, whatever they do, you can't really be bothered. But things change gradually once that person gets closer to you. Your mind would turn competitive. Jealousy would occur more often. Well, it proves that human beings are selfish. But if your friend feels that way towards you, that isn't a good friend. Because good pals would never try to harm you no matter how jealous they get.

Firstly, if you had an issue with me you should've talked to me. I have no qualms about you tweeting about it, but you really should've at least talked to me. What's so hard about that? Secondly, I know you hate thinking about it. Hey, you're not the only one. You're not the only one who'd rather forget everything and get away from it all. I know things have been like that for a long time but it still breaks my heart to think about all those memories. Maybe you've moved on and forgot all about us, but I know I haven't. I cry myself to sleep almost every night replaying all of our memories.

You didn't give me a choice. There was only acceptance for me. I have, in fact, accepted what had all happened, and put it behind me, but that doesn't mean that it no longer hurts. Well, I didn't and don't have to love the situation. It was, and will always be completely and utterly messed up.

I did my best, but I have my pride to hold on to.
Some broken things cannot be fixed, we all just gotta live with that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments