Hectic school days.

March 03, 2012

In a blink of an eye, it's already March. Two moths have just passed by like this and I wonder how much time do I have left to revise all the topics for O levels...?

I haven't updated about my life for a terribly long time. Reason being, my life is absolutely boring! It's school school school and homework homework homework almost everyday. School ends at 3:30pm everyday for me and after, I still have remedial lessons. I have no life. Oh well, I guess that's the life of a secondary four student. DID YOU SEE THAT PUN COMING?! I CAUGHT YOU OFF GUARD, DIDN'T I? Ok, as you can see I've turned into a crazy person who talks to herself. Life has been rather smooth-sailing recently. Just a little bumps here and there. I hope it will stay like this for long.

Anyway, a little update on my life.I just bought a new camera, the Olympus E-PL1, but it's currently at my boy's place. I've tested it out and other than the camera lagging sometimes, I'm pretty satisfied with it! I can't wait to bring the camera for my camp!

Speaking of camp, I'll be away for day camp on the 5th and 6th of March and having overnight camp from 7 - 9 March. I'm actually pretty excited for the camp yet feeling kinda sad knowing that it's gonna be my last camp in Greendale :/. Throughout my past three years, I attended two camps, in sec2 and sec3 and I really enjoyed myself. So yea, to all those lower secondary students complaining about having to go to camp, I guarantee you that you'll have the time of your life there. Sometimes, it's not just about where you are, but who you are with.

Other than that, Glenn recently moved to the same block as me so we've been going to school together for a few days now. It's pretty nice to have someone accompanying you on the way to school, especially when the bus journey like freaking long! For those wondering, my boy's pretty cool about me going to school with another guy because, well, I quote him, "Glenn is my friend and at least he can take care of you so I won't mind." I still meet my boy in the morning to walk to school together anyway.

Gonna end here really abruptly because I need to use the toilet! I'll update again soon, with pictures from my new camera, once I'm back for camp! Stay tuned! X0X0

You Might Also Like

0 comments