Post-clubbing thoughts

August 24, 2017

I tried so bloody hard to not think about you. How your smiles made me sick to the stomach, weak to the knees. How this cynical girl is still helplessly in love with you. I stopped believing in love but you came in, made me fall, then you left. I'm telling you right now, you were bloody selfish.

But I miss you. Damn hell, I do.

I miss your laughter, it made the world stop spinning.
I miss your smile, how I break into a smile when I see yours.
I miss the warmth of your embrace, how you made everything alright.
I miss your words, how my stomach knotted when I read them.
I miss the comfort you brought me, how you were my home to return to.  
I miss you, all of you, and the way you felt.



When I'm done erasing you from my memories, I will never feel again. I will never allow myself to feel again. I was the one who let you in to hurt me and I blame no one else for that, but I hate that I let you break down my walls. I've had enough, I don't want to fall in love again.

Not anymore.
Not after you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments