Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Anti-Ageing Skincare Review

December 13, 2018


Eucerin anti-ageing skincare set

Eucerin recently sent me their Hyaluron-Filler Wrinkle-Filling skincare set. Eucerin uses Hyaluronic acid to reduce premature ageing and prevent deepening of wrinkles.

One of the most common misconceptions about anti-ageing products is that people always think you have to reach your mid-twenties or thirties before you start on them. But your early twenties is a pretty good time to start introducing your skin to some anti-ageing skincare because that's when wrinkles start forming, and we all know prevention is better than cure!

Eucerin anti-ageing skincare steps






Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate

Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate is a serum that helps reduce the depth of your wrinkles. I like how smooth Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate is, and how my skin feels silky smooth after I application.


Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream is suitable for dry skin and comes with SPF 15. The product is a little thick as it's meant for dry skin and wasn't too suitable for my oily skin, causing my face to itch a little after application. But the product is so gentle on my sensitive skin that it didn't break me out.

I passed Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream to my mother, who's in her early fifties, and she loves the product.She has dry skin and the product provides ample moisture for her skin.


Can I just say that I looooove the smell of Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment?! The overnight treatment comes with two formulas, a gel serum and a creamy emulsion. The product feels really pleasant on my skin and my face becomes visibly plumper after I use the Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment.



Initially I thought Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night Cream would be a little thick on my skin as cream moisturisers always give me acne. I was surprised to find that, even after one week of using the product, i haven't gotten any acne at all!

Super pleased and impressed that Eucerin's anti-ageing skincare range is suitable even for my sensitive and oily face.


Check out more of Eucerin's product on their website :)
https://www.eucerin.sg/

You Might Also Like

0 comments