Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm Review for Dry Skin

April 26, 2019


Eucerin sent me their newly released Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm some time back and I finally got to try it! First of all, most of you should know that I deal with severely dry and sensitive skin so my skin breaks out in rashes pretty often.


Check out how thick the consistency of Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm is. Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm is god-sent because it's multipurpose — other than healing dry and cracked skin, Eucerin Aquaphor can be used for minor burns, prevent skin chafing etc. There are so many uses for this product that I can never finish listing them so I'll share some of the more common uses.


A while back I actually scalded myself eating a hot chocolate pie (*  ̄ー ̄) Yeah, I know, it's the kind of thing that will only happen to me... I went home and immediately applied Eucerin Aquaphor to calm my skin down. It got significantly better and there was no more redness thereafter!


No filters here. My troublesome skin has also been red and itchy all over because it was too dry TT__TT I've been applying all sorts of lotion in attempt to help my skin but not even lotions meant for dry skin helped. Thankfully, Eucerin Aquaphor calmed my skin down enough that I wasn't scratching it every minute.


Another no filter photo of the condition of my skin now, after using Eucerin Aquaphor for about a month. The redness has gone down and my skin does not look as angry as before.


Before and after using Eucerin Aquaphor


Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm's ingredients are gentle enough that you can use it on babies too. All in all, it is a product that I highly recommend. Psst, even Hollywood celebrities are using this product — just do a quick Google search!


Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm also comes in a small travel size of 7ml, which I've been bringing around whether I'm in Singapore or travelling.

You can purchase Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm exclusively at Watsons. It's $16.90 for the 110ml and $7.90 for two 7ml tubs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments