Same-day cake delivery in Singapore review

October 05, 2020

Almost anyone familiar with me knows my undying love for cake — I would purchase a whole cake to savour it for three meals a day even when there are no birthday celebrations. Naturally, I jumped at the opportunity when Cake Delivery Singapore reached out to me.

Cake Delivery Singapore is apparently the only cake delivery that offers same-day (as quick as one-hour), midnight and overnight delivery. The best part? Their 24-hour delivery services are free! So you can surprise your loved ones with cake, no matter how last minute. 

I picked the Premium Biscoff Cheesecake, made of Biscoff cookies and cream cheese with hints of cinnamon and brown sugar.

I could smell the Premium Biscoff Cheesecake way before I opened the box!

You can guarantee that your cakes are always fresh because Cake Delivery Singapore bakes their cakes at midnight every day.


The Premium Biscoff Cheesecake is approximately 8 inches (20cm) and 1.5kg, which can be cut up to around 10 slices. Perfect for sharing or as a snack for five days, if you're selfish like me.



I couldn't resist cutting a slice of cake although I was in the midst of having my lunch because the smell was too tempting.

I would have preferred it better if the top layer of Biscoff was crunchy but to each his own. 

The cheesecake itself was dense and creamy. I thought that the cheese overpowered the Biscoff taste, so the Premium Biscoff Cheesecake would be great if you're a cheese-lover.

The bottommost layer is my favourite! The base was crunchy with fragrance from cinnamon and brown sugar, and it held up well.


Another look at Premium Biscoff Cheesecake's glorious base. 

Overall, the cheesecake was everything I needed to satisfy my cravings and I would definitely order from Cake Delivery Singapore if I need last minute cake delivery in Singapore. 

Cake Delivery Singapore 

Website / Facebook / Instagram

Email: hello@cakedelivery.sg

Contact number: 8555 3702

You Might Also Like

0 comments