Getting back common test

May 20, 2009


Tday got back results! Ahh! Already got one fail):
Literature: 19/30
Art Paper: 11/30
Maths Paper 1: 25/50
D&T Paper: 25/50
History:66/100
And once again, I failed Art): Tomorrow getting back the rest. Hope I get at least pass for Maths Paper 2 or I sure die X; English must pass to pull my marks since my stupid Literature proved that it has completely no use of pulling my marks for me. MotherTongue&Science paper back tomorrow(!) Like, ____. MotherTongue is like, failfailfail liao luh(!). Then Science was the stupid paper which pulled my PSLE score down and till now I'm not able to defeat it. Especially Chemistry&Physics. I guess I don't have much chemistry with Science. Ok, crap. And if I get like 24/25 for Maths Paper 2, I would be dead. Like, DEAD.
Ok, starting with today. Tired luh.. Like, seriously. Want to sleep.. Zzz..
But today morning damn funny, Mr Chong came in during Literature then Ms Sheena keep "begging" Mr Chong to let her have her period. Then the boys keep shouting at MrChong "下台!下台!下台!" Hahas. After that got back Literature. Was really shocked at my marks cos I expected at least 20. Then Art got back, not very surprised that I failed cos' I anyhow do de. Walao, Dion shading get full marks sia X; Envious. When I got back Maths, I was like 'OHMYGOD, I PASSED!'. Half of the class failed): I just passed nia. Scary. History I thought I will fail sia. Our class got like, 26distictions, 1failure(: Which is good luh, high standard. Siti get 85/100. Congrats! HappyForYou! And Vernon passed!(: Jonathan&ShuJuan get highest. Grats! Jonathan did Efps proud X; So yeah. Learning Journey next week(: FortCanning XD When MissQuek gave out the form of our timetable next week, there's this 'LJ briefing' which actually means Learning Journey briefing but the boys thought dirty. Lols. Then MQuek was like, "LJ isn't what you teenagers boys think.." Damn funny. After school, me, Mel, WenTing & YingYing go Punggol Plaza together. I bought the board to make a birthday "card" for Jeanie then YingYing bought construction paper. WenTing did something really evil but I can't say it(: Then Mel, WenTing & me went to 4th floor to draw on the board. After a while, WenTing left, so only me&Mel. Mel help me outline a bit plus draw mini birthday cakeeee♥ Damn cute(:

You Might Also Like

0 comments