回忆真的好可怕,好像随时会把我给吞没。我不想再背着任何包袱,思念,或遗憾。我不想。我不可以。

January 02, 2011



Dear God , for my birthday this year , can I have

Lesser tears ,
Bigger smiles ,
Better health ,
Truer happiness ,
More opportunities ,
More courage ,
More intelligence , and
Greater strength .

Can you also grant me with the ability to make the right choices and to befriend the right people ? Oh , it sounds awesome to have a sturdy shoulder to lean on , and of which I can devour security from too . Hahaha .

I haven't exactly been good this year though . I've made far too many mistakes.
But I promise I'd be good .

DaddyGod , you will grant my wishes , won't you ?

-

On a side note , thanks to everyone to wished me a happy birthday :) .

Before 12am ,
MayEe , Mommy , Papa , Freddie , BenjaminKwek , Desmond , Jade , Minghao .

12am ,
BenjaminKo (first) , Belinda , Siwen , Yihong , Yingying , AlvinW. , Siying , Eason .

After 12am (Text/MSN) ,
Songtat , Michelle , Jade , Zoey , Abel , Kahheng , Weixuan , GabrielT , Sandra , Cherine , Daniel , Wenting , Chrislyn , Ervin , Haslam , Shujuan , Jacky , Vernon , Lywei , Evangelyn , Jonathan , Wanyi , Mildred , Geraldine , TiffanyG , Xueying , Dion , Zanth , Mingfong , Brandon , Zhiyun , Tsunhei , Elaine , Emma , Bernard , Tzeliang , GabrielY , AlvinN , Mrseah , VanessaS , Zulfiah , Peklim , Yongxin , Eugene , RaymondT , Uncle Martin , Brenda , Dolly , Minghwee , SabastianL .

(Facebook) ,
Zoey , MichelleC , Fanny , Yihong , MichelleE , Putri , Desmond , Kaikiat , Siying , Siyi , Chrislyn , Cherine , Douglas , Belinda , Joann , Jiaqi , Raihanah , Syaza , SharrieEe , Kahheng , Eason , Ah Boii , TiffanyY , GraceEe , JoanneL , Yan Ling , Gina , Qiyang , Jingkai , Jun Feng , BenedictB , Chin Hao , Tiffanie , Kirby , Tingyi , Weilun , Charmaine , Sijie , Jerald , Zhixiang (Pek) , Wenting , Renhao , Stanley , Melvin , Jiayu , AndreaT , Weitian , Liern , KimberlyO , Shixuan , JasonC , VanessaS , BenjaminL , Wei Zhi , Jasper , Huiping , CherlynY , RachelL , Shuwen , Sundram , Anna , ClaraL , Teckseng , Nayli , ShareenEe , Mars , Jiaan , Dionne , Rivany , Darius , Yeeying , VanessaK , Yilin (Koh) , Carmen , Deroy , Josephine , Max , Duncan , Weijie , Zhongsheng , Sharmas , Alecia , Jianhong , Yifeng , Denise , Jowell , BenH , Derick , Xinyi , Jiaying , May , Deanna , AlvinT , Wanyi , Valerie , AlvinW , Weiqi , Shujuan , Adrienne , Jamie , JonasL , Yuhui , Odessa , Zanth , Jainani , Corliss , Suxian , Afeeqa , Fahirah , Natalie , Siti , Tina , Siwen , Jiahui , Fazirah , Esther , Namreeta , Gracye , Praise , Weixuan , Yujie , Cheykai , Yongxin , Siti , Regene , Gabriel , ElaineT , Weijun , Yingying , Vernon , Xueying , TiffanyC , Joel , Crispayne , Nicholas , Shalyn , Viren , Yuxiang , Gigi , Annita , RaymondT , Junru , Cheokmeng , Louise , Wanqi , Amos , CharmaineN , Miss Loga , Yiling , XiaoJie , Grace , Sweekee , Qixiang , Kimberly , Jiayee , Limin , Xinhuan , CherylL , Jarvis , Syamil , Zhaozhen , Jeanie , Joslyn , VanessaL , Jinyee , Shinshin , Sarah , Dolly , Abigail , Xiuli , Booncheng , Megan , Charlene , Huixin , Freddie , Donovan , Dennis , Mattheus , Jolene , RachelT , RaymondC , RachelA , Faizal , Alas , Elise , Puaytiang .

(Formspring/Tumblr) ,
Michelle , Chrislyn , Wenting , Vanessa, Justin , & 51 other anonymous/passerbys (: .

(Twitter) ,
@bieburger , @FANNY_SHINKISS , @Yjcmz , @GigiTLX , @SIYIsays , @DESMONDVERYHIGH , @Yourlil_girl , @WentingR , @ShawnTiKToK , @JasonFGuy , @caralenexoxo @azaleaful , @JFJoey , @Yilinkoh , @ONGSHUJUAN , @KFCBieber , @FCJX

I've got a total of 312 wishes this year . I'm aware that some people wished on more than one place but I'm really lazy to go count how many people there are right now so yeah ... I wanted to do a dedication but my fingers are real tired so maybe next time (: .

-







Thankyou to my mommy dearest for today

-
Sometimes , I wish I could erase bits and pieces of the past . They haunt me till now . The people , the faces , the scent . The events , the touch , the places . Rain or shine , they haunt me till now . I waited the whole day for your text , but you didn't bother to send me any . Last year , you wished me at 12am on the dot . This year , you ignored me the whole day . Not even a happy birthday from you . Like I told you in my message , I miss the old you . The one who would tease me , joke with me , make me smile no matter how bad my day is , the only one I can share all my problems with , the one who can talk crap with me for countless number of hours . I really cherished what we had . I'd do almost anything to have you back . I miss you .

You Might Also Like

0 comments