This is looking like a contest to see who can act like they care less .

January 22, 2011


Lead her on , tell her lies , break her heart , make her cry . All because you love her , right ?

Met up with Bestieng recently for study date after more than a year ! Well, what I can say is that , people change , feeling fades , but best friends will always be there for each other , have things to laugh and talk about despite not being together over a long period of time .












I actually went on a study date without my own textbook . You can only expect that from me , (laughs) .









































You smile and say , "how are you?" I say , "just fine." i always forget to tell you I love you , I love you from the start . I love you forever .

You Might Also Like

0 comments