You can lose without feeling like a loser. If you take the experience and learn from it, you're still coming out ahead of where you were before.

April 17, 2011


I don't try to hide my tears, the secrets or my deepest fears.
Through it all nobody gets me like you do, and you know everything about me.

All it takes is time. When someone says "I'll never ever be able to get over him/her," that is absolutely false. In time, you will learn to let go and move on. Accept whatever happened to you, take it as a positive experience, and use it to start a new chapter in life. That's part of transition. Don't ever say you can't or never will because that just means you're not even trying. A new beginning will unfold and some of the greatest happenings in life will result from big changes like this. So stop sulking over what can't be changed or dwell on the past because that will only hold you back. Take a deep breath, say goodbye to history, and move on forward. That's the secret to happiness. What is wrong will be right. What is pain will be joy. What is sick will be healthy. What is rough will be smooth. And what is lost will be found. All you need is time.

After walking through the downs in my life for the past few months , I'm finally getting better and stronger(: You can call it a leap of faith, because I chose to believe in myself and set my mind to face whatever circumstances that occurred in my life. Even though the past few months were ominous and torturous, but I kinda walked through it with optimism - thanks to the people around me. I must say I really have wonderful people leading me in my life, guiding me and leading me in life, teaching me moral values and help me get through every obstacle I met. Thanks people, I wouldn't have made it without all of you.

The past fourteen days were nothing awesome nor amazing to keep me occupied by reminiscing about it over and over again. Went to Jalan Kayu to eat Prata with besties after school last Tuesday. Had so much fun posting for crazy photos that we were caught in the heavy rain. Fortunately, baby's unbrella was with me. And unfortunately, we only had two unbrellas between the five of us. We ended up wet all over and looking like mad women. That's the only thing that's fresh in my memory right now. Other than that, I watched Never Say Never 3D with baby yesterday. And he kept pestering me to purchase the tickets as he didn't want the cashier to think that he's gay. That look on his face when he bought the tickets was... Priceless. HAHAHA. In my perspective, I always feel speechless when it comes to giving a review on that movie. Indubitably, it was the best movie I have ever seen, the moral was there and I could feel inspirations that sorta brightened up some pessimistic thoughts that I had in mind. I really love all the videos of Justin's childhood. Anyway, after the movie, baby sent me to bus stop and we headed home. That's the only two major things that happened in this fortnight.

It has been a long time since I sat down and blog like this. Had been real busy with school. I'll be back real soon!









































































And, my besties. ♥♥♥







Thank you all, for being here when I needed you guys.
"You don't have to be so hard on yourself. I know the world can be a brutal place. Please don't let it steal your smile away. Cause when the sky's the darkest, you can see the stars. And when you fall the hardest, you find how strong you are. Let those tears fall, you gave it your all. It's all you can do. I'll be here for you. And there goes your pride, crushed on the ground. Sometimes it takes a wall to tumble down, for you to see who's gonna stick around."

You Might Also Like

0 comments