The worst kind of fight you can get into is when you're fighting back your tears.

March 25, 2011



I'm breaking down.
I'm breaking down and I don't know what to do.
I'm breaking down, I don't know what to do and I wished I didn't say anything.
I'm breaking down, I don't know what to do, I wished I didn't say anything and I miss those times.
I'm breaking down, I don't know what to do, I wished I didn't say anything, I miss those times and I wonder if you still care.
I'm breaking down, I don't know what to do, I wished I didn't say anything, I wonder if you still care and I'm stressed up.
I'm breaking down, I don't know what to do, I wished I didn't say anything, I wonder if you still care, I'm stressed up and I'm watching you turn your back.
I'm breaking down, I don't know what to do, I wished I didn't say anything, I wonder if you still care, I'm stressed up, I'm watching you turn your back and tears are rolling down again.

When I walk passed you, I wonder if you still remember I was once the one you said you'd never leave. I wonder if you remember you told me "I won't ever leave you, I swear."

You Might Also Like

0 comments