You don't fall in love, you fall in a hole. The depth of the hole is proportionate to how oblivious you are of the fall.

July 04, 2011


Sometimes, having too many people around you isn't the best thing after all.
For it means that there might be greater chances of getting hurt.


I've been wanting to update my blog for a long time but I don't have anything to post. I'm making myself post now because with a new skin, there should also be a new post! I guess I should update you guys a little on my life since school started. Well, things hasn't changed much. I know I need to start working hard and prepare for my O levels but I'm still as unmotivated as ever. God knows why.

Other than that, I had innovation week at my school last week. We had learning journeys to Wild Wild Wet on Monday and East Coast Park on Wednesday. On Tuesday, Thursday and Friday respectively, we had talks from different Polytechnics, presentation of our group work and Greendale's inaugural Sports Carnival.

The learning journey to Wild Wild Wet was intriguing and fun, despite the weather. Who in Singapore could have tolerated that bloody weather, furthermore the thought of being under the sun for two hours could have shut my mind off before we begin. The heat was so intense that it really killed my high spirit that I had before I was exposed to the sunlight. Despite the atmosphere, we had lots of fun. I couldn't wait to soaked myself in the pool so much that I jumped right in once the pool was in sight.

The learning journey to East Coast Park was the same thing. I can't help but wonder why does Singapore have such ridiculous weather. Basically, we just went to ECP to measure the fetch of the wind(?), count the waves and blabla. The weather was so intolerable that I gave up doing the activities, took out my camera, and started snapping pictures of the magnificent scenery instead. The most memorable event of that day must be the break we had. Rachel and me ordered a plate of fired carrot cake each and gobble it down hungrily. I was so relief when it started raining heavily and we had to proceed back to school.

As for the sports carnival... Dread filled me before the games even started. Why? Because the weather was burning my ass off again. I could feel the amount of sweat produced by my body around me; perspiring profusely. Therefore, I did what most girls would do. I stayed in the shelter for the rest of day and didn't participate in any games. I took out my camera and we (Rachel, Zhiyun and me) started camwhoring. I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves now.


































When you have loved unconditionally one guy and lost that love,
It leaves a wound that never heals,
A sad and broken heart, a void forever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments