My favorite thing to do before I sleep is to replay all of our memories.

November 11, 2011


In the middle of the night, when I'm in this dream,
it's like a million little stars spelling out your name.

I know I haven't been blogging much lately but I was really busy with some stuff. Now that the bridging program is over, I'll have more time to blog. Nothing much has been happening in my life, actually. But still, I couldn't find time to blog. I guess I'm just so exhausted from school everyday that I don't even have the mood to blog anymore.

My camera is spoilt because I brought my camera, which isn't waterproof, to Wild Wild Wet thinking that it would not get wet. Yeah, I'm dumb like that. So I'm actually wondering if I should get a new camera instead of repairing it as the warranty doesn't cover my camera if water enters it, does it? So yea, I figured getting a new camera would be more worth it. I frequently use my camera so I really can't live without it. I've been thinking if I wanna get a normal point and shoot cam or a DSLR/Semi SLR. Any suggestions? In the meantime, there won't be any photos since my camera isn't working. I'll just rant and blog a lot to make it up to you guys.

Along with the awesome people in my life, I've been planning my 16th birthday celebration. It's gonna be a memorable one so I'm really excited :). I won't reveal too much in case it doesn't work out and you guys would laugh at me T^T. I'm also planning to do a giveaway for you people on my birthday but I'll see how it goes first.

It's gonna be my sweet sixteen and I'm really excited about it. I didn't celebrate my birthdays for the past couple of years because my clique back then was really... I can't even find the right word for it. In short, they had all sorts of excuses for not celebrating my birthday with me on the actual day. They said that they would eventually plan a belated celebration for me but well. It never happened. I'm not with the same group of friends now, and even though there were fond memories I have of the friendship, I'm glad I have nothing to do with them now. Just two of them, actually.

Anyway, back to my birthday. If everything goes as planned, I'll be celebrating my birthday with quite a bunch of people but mainly, my loved ones. I.e. Stinkyboy (if you have followed me on twitter, you would know who is it), my besties/clique, and some really close friends. Although it's gonna happen around late December, I am all wired about it. There's so many people I would like to thank if this everything goes well.

Today's 11/11/11. Did any of you make wishes today? My wish probably wouldn't come true but it doesn't hurt to dream, does it? I'm feeling kinda upset about some things right now so I guess I would end of here. Stay tuned! xx
Life's a bitch. One moment you feel like you're the happiest girl on the face of this puzzling globe, the next moment, you find yourself being thrown mercilessly back down the deck of deep bottomless shit holes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments