Acceptance.

September 09, 2012

"I felt like crying but nothing came out. it was just a sort of sad sickness, sick sad, when you can't feel any worse. I think you know it. I think everybody knows it now and then. but I think I have known it pretty often, too often."

I was going to type a long ass post about how I miss every little thing that we did but I couldn't begin to list down everything because there are too many.

I don't know how you do it. I don't know how you can go by without showing any form of yearn for me or for us. I don't know and maybe I'll never know but that's okay. I don't really want to know anyway.

At one point it was infinite, we were on top of the world, weren't we? Well honestly I still can't see the finishing line because there's still so much left of you and I. I think we derailed in different directions and I don't even know if we'd get back on track, the future's so foggy now. It has always been.

All that's left is acceptance. Acceptance to let fate lead the way and to accept the fact that this has always been a one-way trip to an unknown destination.

You Might Also Like

0 comments