Rest of my life.

September 13, 2012

Last week, I went out with Bby, Dion, Jerald, JingKai, Alvin, Benjamin, QiXiang, TsunHei, KaiKiat and our tuition teacher to a Japanese buffet at Kuishin Bo. I had no idea what cuisine it was before I went there and I haven't eaten buffet in the longest time so I imagined that place to be serving bacon O_O I actually went there with a super huge bacon craving only to be disappointed :( But the food was good and their soup was . Anyway, after I posted the photos, quite a few people asked me the location of the restaurant. So here is it!

Suntec City Tower 1 #03-002
3 Temasek Boulevard
Singapore 038983
Tel: 6238 7088
Alright I'm getting naggy so I'll let the pictures do the talking now!










Some inconsiderate asshole left the cream + strawberry on the plate because (I assume that) he doesn't like them. I'm just ranting because he spoiled my photo :(






My virgin experience at the chocolate fondue! :O






Had a photo competition on Instagram with Bby.
Left: mine
Right: his
I won this competition! :D


















My super silly boy is so crazy about Star Wars he kept on asking me to help him snap these pictures LOL.




And this is the reason why you should never get a guy to help you take a outfit of the day photo.


OOTD/WIWT:
Metal tip collar chiffon top from online reseller ($10)
Red mid-waist shorts from Cotton On ($29.90)
TOMS inspired flats from Bugis Street ($18)
Swag sling bag from Far East Plaza ($20)






As you can see, there's a HUGE height difference between the guys and me :(




That's bby squeezing my face fats. He's very amused with my fats and calls them fishballs O___O

We took a train to Gardens by the Bay after that. I don't know if I was just tired that day or what, but I thought that Gardens by the Bay wasn't as pretty as I thought it would be and it was quite a waste of time because I didn't get any good photographs :( Maybe I'll try visiting Gardens by the Bay again after my O Levels. This time, at night after they turn on lights.










Had a another photo competition on Instagram with Bby!
Left: mine
Right: his
And he won this time. But the subject of the photo is supposed to be the stone step. I think people only voted for him because the garden looks nice in his photo. So I protest! Also, I wanted to caption my photo "The steps to success" but Bby said we should have the same caption to be fair so people probably didn't get my picture :(


















Sampan boat ride! Our tuition teacher wanted to treat Bby and me to this but for some reason, Bby refused :( So I'll just settle for taking photos.





This marks the end of the day and I was really worn out by then! Had some mini cramps when I was preparing for bed that night O.O Yes, I am very unhealthy :s

You Might Also Like

0 comments