2013

December 30, 2013

2013 has been a crazy ride.

So far, this year, I got disappointed by my O Level results, ended my previous relationship of 2.5 years, and ended it again, and ended it for good (lol ikr), enrolled in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, School of Film and Media Studies, Mass Communication and attended their Freshmen Bonding Camp, dyed my hair green, wrote a (virtual) letter to the 14-year-old me, dyed my hair blue, bleached my hair twice before dyeing it ash blonde, went on my first trip overseas without adult supervision with Jacinta (Day 1 // Day 2 // Day 3 // Day 4), accidentally made a public confession to my then-crush/now-boyfriend on my blog (wtf - I didn't know he reads my blog), got into a relationship again, dyed my hair brown again and cut my hair (and never got around to blogging about it lolol)


All in all, 2013 has been a year of ups and downs, and I am so grateful for all the chances given to me, all the lessons learnt, and all the wonderful people that entered my life. 2014 means another year of adventure, another year of wisdom, another year of life lessons, and most importantly, I am finally turning legal in 2014 lolol. I'm definitely looking forward!

2014, bring it on!

You Might Also Like

0 comments