But first...

June 15, 2014

Yay, after almost three years of using Blogger's default blogskin, I finally came up with something new!!! It's rather messy now because I still have some cleaning up to do and I'm lazy so....... :x Plus most of my wordy posts don't have pictures so there's no thumbnail to show but I just thought I'll solve it by posting photos of my outfits since I have so many photos that I plan to #throwback on my Instagram but never did and I'm gonna start a category for it soon hahhaha. Hopefully my useless ootds will motivate me to blog more lololol.

Anyway, some updates on my life recently since I haven't been doing any Pekyj Daily posts recently. Not that anyone misses my posts anyway HAHAHA but I guess I would love to read back on my blog one day when I'm older.

Year 2 has been pretty tough and I just started my holidays after 6 weeks of hell weeks. Like I'm not even kidding when I say we had submissions due almost everyday. Man, I've never written so much 1000 word essays in my life. Back in Year 1, I used to cry whenever hell week approached but now I survived hell month(s). Really proud of myself :-)

Still, it sucks to be doing some modules that I know I'll never need in the future because I've already kinda decided on what I want to do in the future. But I still have to go through this and I just hope I'll be able to do what I like in Year 3! ^-^

Despite school being so hectic, I'm contented because being busy means that the weekends come quicker and I get to see my boy soon! In spite of some drama that happened on my ask.fm recently, we're still doing great :)

I don't know why but I just feel the need to say this - my boyfriend's such an amazing person and he makes me laugh so hard so much. I didn't know it was possible to feel this happy but somehow he made it all possible. And nothing has changed.

Yea, I used to talk about my love life a lot online and put my life out there for everyone to judge. But as I grew up, my views changed. I grew up with the social media and there's no denying it - I'm a social media junkie; I tweet and post photos everyday.

Yet I find that I no longer want to put the ones I love into the "limelight" because I know they will get talked about. I don't want to make my problem everyone else's problem. I don't want others to gossip about the people I love. So I started self-censoring. I stopped talking about them just as much because I don't want to bring attention to them. Not because I don't love them, but because I do.

Well, that was kinda wordy and unnecessary haha. On to happier things - today officially marks the 10th month of my boyfriend's NS life which means that he only has 364 days left, yay! I can't wait for him to ORD :D

Gonna end off rather abruptly here,

 
but first let me take a selfie XD

 Or maybe two. Lolol.

You Might Also Like

1 comments