No negatives

June 12, 2014

The thing about me is that I focus too much on the negative stuff. I'm a rather negative person and I tend to think too much, leading to unnecessary happiness. There is this one thing that I fear everyday. That thought creeps into my mind and kills all my optimism whenever I make a mistake. Yes, everyone makes mistakes. But I am so afraid that the people I care so much about can't accept the mistakes I made.

I don't really give a fuck as to what others think of me but when it comes to the people I care about, it's a different story altogether. I crave for their approval, I seek their understanding whenever I make a mistake. But I'm so afraid that one day they will run out of tolerance. I'm so afraid of them leaving my life.

I just gotta keep remind myself this:

You Might Also Like

0 comments