Gaston Luga Clässy Mini Review — lightweight travel backpack Singapore

June 14, 2018


Gaston Luga is a brand that's familar to my readers by now (read my review of Praper Black and Praper White or scroll to the end for discount code). One common feedback I received was that Gaston Luga backpacks were a little too heavy for everyday usage, especially for Asians with more petite build, and even more so that I'm a petite Asian! I was thrilled when Gaston Luga contacted me about their newest backpack release, Clässy Mini.


Clässy, one of Gaston Luga's bestsellers, is a design that has been popular with girls — now the mini version comes with sleeker straps and weighs only 350g. Its adjustable strap also makes Clässy Mini perfect for both adults and kids.


If you're bored of having a classic black backpack, you'll be delighted to learn that the Clässy Mini is customisable with an exchangable flap top that comes in three other colours: pink, burgundy or brown. You can switch them out by simply unzipping the flap.



I choose burgundy for a pop of colour in my wardrobe because I'm always wearing or using neutral colours.


Clässy Mini features three inner pockets for you to sort your belongings out but I usually just throw everything in my backpack :X


For reference, I usually carry a small make up pouch, a portable charger pouch that contains all my wires and portable charger, an umbrella, my wallet, a small pouch with my EZ-link card and keys. Thankfully, Clässy Mini is made of strong, durable nylon so I never had to worry about it giving way.


Honestly speaking, Clässy Mini is my favourite backpack out of all the backpacks Gaston Luga sent me because of it's size and sleekness.


I've been carrying my Clässy Mini backpack everywhere since Gaston Luga sent it to me and I always received praises for the backpack's minimalistic design!



As always, my readers can use 'pekyj15' to enjoy
  1. FREE shipping 
  2. 20% off (tax rebate if you're from an non-EU country)
  3. Additional 15% off.


Plus, if you purchase your Clässy Mini now, you can get a FREE coloured flap top and FREE canvas tote bag (while stocks last)!

Purchase your backpack on Gaston Luga's website today :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments