Gaston Luga Pråper White Bag Review (Discount Code)

December 11, 2017


If there's one thing Singaporeans agree on unanimously, it's that we love to travel. I spent more than 30 days overseas just this year alone! You can imagine how important a hardy backpack is, especially when I'm travelling alone.


Earlier this year, Gaston Luga sent me their Pråper Black Travel Backpack which I brought to Kaohsiung.


If you don't already know, Gaston Luga is best known for their practical yet fashionable travel backpacks. I mean, this gorgeous bag has a passport slot so you don't have to dig your bag for that small little book. Useful for muddleheads like me.


I was thrilled to learn that Gaston Luga released a white version in time for Christmas (you know, white Christmas and all). Most things I own are in monochrome; there's honestly no better way to complete my backpack collection than to have the same design in different colours.


Unlike Pråper Black, which is a classy maroon intrior, Pråper White's interior is black. Struggling to keep my innate love for all things monochrome incheck!


All Pråper backpacks have a unique four-hook closure for you to adjust the height of your Pråper backpack. As someone petite, I typically use the lowest one. If my brother is using the Pråper, he'll use the second highest hook. When I bring the bag to school or out to shop, I'll use the highest hook to get more space for my nonsense.


I've been using my Pråper backpack almost daily for more than six months now and it has shown no signs of wear and tear yet. Keep in mind thta I abuse my backpack by tossing it everywhere, throw everything from my heavy laptop to all my shopping inside my bag and am generally careless with my belongings.


My only qeulm is that the straps are a little stiff, but I'm sure the bag will be broken in in time to come. The straps are a little too wide for me too but that's because I'm a petite person — it fits the rest of my friends perfectly fine.

 

I'm planning to go on a solo backpacking trip in Europe next year and my biggest worry, naturally, is bumping into pickpockets. A trip to the police station overseas definitely sounds like the perfect way to ruin my holiday. But my friends who did exchange in Europe commented that Pråper's sturdy material is definitely strong enough to withstand slashing, and its hook closures ensure that thieves don’t easily reach into my backpack. Definitely bringing my Pråper backpack along to Europe now.


I think Gaston Luga bags are a good investment, especially if you're still schooling or travel frequently. I'm so happy with both my travel backpacks from Gaston Luga and I can't wait for Gaston Luga's new releases in the future! ^__^


Everyone residing in non-EU countries enjoy free shipping + immediate 20% tax rebate on any travel backpacks on Gaston Luga. Plus, if you quote 'pekyj15' you get ADDITIONAL 15% OFF!

Shop on Gaston Luga now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments