One Enzyme Drink Per Day to Prevent UTI and Bacterial Growth!

December 08, 2017

If you've ever searched for the cure for UTI, it's cranberry juice. Cure for bacterial infection? Roselle. Why am I so sure? I have googled these problems a thousands times myself.

Ladies, did you know that 50% of women experience Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) at least once in our lifetimes? Women are at greater risk of developing UTI due to the structure of our urinary system, which makes it easier for bacteria to reach our bladder. UTI is a pain to deal with — I've never given birth but I read on some forums that the pain of UTI is comparable to childbirth T____T

UTI is usually caused by bacterial infection in the intimate area, and such infections could lead to discomfort and odour in the intimate area, inconveniencing our daily lives. To makes things worse, many women experience more than one infection during our lifetimes because once you've contracted UTI once, you're more prone to contracting it again.

As my bad luck would have it, I've gotten UTI four times. Which makes me highly susceptible to another infection T___T Since my last experience, I took extra precaution to ensure that it doesn't happen again. Drink more water, pee frequently and of course, consuming cranberry juice whenever I can. Although cranberry juice is highly beneficial, they aren't readily available in food courts or restaurants, where I usually settle my meals.


I was obviously elated when Hi-Beau suggested they'll send me their Avalon Femi Care Women’s Intimate Care Enzyme Drink.



The enzyme drink, formulated with natural ingredients, is designed to help support urinary tract health and our intimate area from within.

Don't you just love the girly packaging!


Hi-Beau sent me two boxes — 20 days worth — of Avalon Femi Care Women’s Intimate Care Enzyme Drink, which I religiously drank for 20 days. During which, I noticed visibly less vaginal discharge, even days leading up to my period. It made me feel cleaner, thus better and more confident about myself as I went about my daily activities.

On top of the benefits to our intimate area shared previously, my complexion also improved as a result of the Roselle Extract and Pomegranate Extract inside Avalon Femi Care Women’s Intimate Care Enzyme Drink.

Roselle firms and lifts skin to inhibit the breaking down of our skin’s precious elastin, and purifies skin by increasing cell turnover, which can also help to control acne breakouts. Pomegranate, on the other hand, has excellent healing properties which fights infection and keeps acne at bay. It also extends the life of the cells involved in the production of collagen and elastin, keeping our skin looking healthy and youthful.

This is why Avalon Femi Care Women’s Intimate Care Enzyme Drink is so powerful as an all-in-one solution for ladies!


One thing I was concerned about was how Avalon Femi Care Women’s Intimate Care Enzyme Drink would taste because I have perculiar tastebuds -___- I hate fruit juices because they taste artificial! To my pleasant surprise, Avalon Femi Care Women’s Intimate Care Enzyme Drink tasted like what I would expect from authentic cranberry juice.

The enzyme drink smells of roselle — one of its main ingredients — and a yummy balance between sweet and sour. Gulping down Avalon Femi Care Women’s Intimate Care Enzyme Drink quickly became one of the things I looked forward to after having a long day. My little perk-me-up that's also beneficial to my body!

 

I've recently started being health-conscious (feels like this comes with age) so I was glad to learn that Avalon Femi Care Women’s Intimate Care Enzyme Drink does not contain any additives such as hormones, and Hi-Beau prides it in being both safe and effective.


Avalon Femi Care Women’s Intimate Care Enzyme Drink is made of au-natural ingredients:
  • Roselle Extract: helps prevent foul smell caused by odour causing bacterial growth
  • Cranberry Extract: helps support urinary tract health & prevent urinary tract infections
  • Pomegranate Extract: provides antioxidant support
  • Fruits and Vegetables Enzymes: boosts efficacy, with nutrients absorption enhanced



If you girls don't know, other than UTI, women are also prone to bacterial growth in the intimate area. In fact, bacterial vaginosis is the most common vaginal infection among 15 to 44-year-olds. Prevention is always better than cure; any women can, and should, regularly take the enzyme drink.

This applies especially to women who already experienced UTI or ‘abnormal’ vaginal discharge previously because Avalon Femi Care Women’s Intimate Care Enzyme Drink can help improve intimate area issues.


Purchase Avalon Femi Care Women’s Intimate Care Enzyme Drink on Hi-Beau's website, Hi-Beau's Qoo10 page or selected Watsons stores!

P.S. Hi-Beau will be running 12.12 promotions on Qoo10 very soon, including an exclusive giveaway for customers who purchase 2 boxes of Avalon Femi Care and above starting from 9 December 2017, 00:00.

You Might Also Like

0 comments