SleepWiz Luxiere 100% Silk Eye Mask Review

August 23, 2018


As a budget traveller, I found it extremely difficult catch a few winks while on the move, in subpar hostels or on overnight buses. It’s not an ideal environment for enjoying a deep, restful sleep, which is why I always travel with a eye mask. Other than blocking out light, I’ve conditioned my body to be ready for sleep when I put on an eye mask so I can fall asleep easily anywhere!

I used to travel with my $2 Daiso eye mask because I didn’t think price point was important... Until SleepWiz sent me their eye masks. Made of 100% mulberry silk, Luxiere Silk Eye Mask retains natural oils in your skin skin and it’s impenetrable to light, making it perfect for frequent travellers like me. I’m not even exaggertating when I say Luxiere Silk Eye Mask is the fluffiest, softest eye mask I’ve ever set my hands on!




Luxiere Silk Eye Mask, designed for side sleepers, comes with a dual-strap that keeps your eye mask secured even as you flip around at night. Initially, I was skeptical as my old eye masks also come with straps but they either fall out during the night or spoil my hair. Surprisingly, SleepWiz's Luxiere Silk Eye Mask, despite being silky soft, held up well and was gentle on my hair.


Every purchase of SleepWiz Luxiere 100% Silk Eye Mask comes with a free pair of high-density memory foam earplugs!

Every purchase on SleepWiz is also entitled to a 7-day trial — should you be unhappy about your products in this seven days, you can request for a refund from SleepWiz. I don’t know about you, but it says a lot about SleepWiz’s products if they are this confident. All eye masks are under a three-month warranty too.

Purchase your eye masks on SleepWiz today :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments