To a person in love , the value of the individual is intuitively known . Love needs no logic for its mission .

July 07, 2010

I thought we were bestfs . Maybe I was wrong ?
There isn't winning , losing or one is better than the other in true friendship .
Maybe you're feeling so insecure , therefore , you've told me all those lies . Maybe they weren't lies . But they seem too impossible to be true . Or maybe you just have a very dramatic life .
However , you keep trying t do stuffs like me , type like me , talk like me and all . I don't mind all these , really . I don't . Afterall , bestfs are supposed to share everything together , no ? But don't you think that you should be you , instead of trying to be me ? Won't it make you happier ? I don' t know , I truly don't .

You Might Also Like

0 comments