A friend is someone who knows the song in yur heart & can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words .

July 03, 2010

It's sad when people you know become people you knew , when you can walk right past someone like they were never a big part of yur life . How you used to be able to talk for hours , & now you can barely even look at them .
I don't understand how you can smile all day long but cry yurself to sleep at night . How pictures never change , but the people in them do . How you can love so innocently , but it can turn into anger so quickly & easily . How yur best friend can become yur worst enemy , or when yur worst enemy turns into yur best friend . How forever turns into a few short months that you'd do almost anything to get back . How you can let go of something you once said you couldn't live without . How even though you know letting go of something is best for you , it hurts just the same . How the people who once wanted to spend every second with you , think a few minutes of their time is too much time to spare . How people make promises, and bear their souls to someone despite knowing how common it is for promises to be broken .
& How people can erase you from their lives cause its just easier then working things out .

-

Dearest BestieN. ,
There's no need for me to mention names , 'cause you'll know who you are .
Bestie , we've drifted so much apart & I miss you soso much .
Everytime , you cannot find time to meet up w me . :(
Hurts me so much t think of how much we've drifted apart .
You , me , BestieW. - we used t be there for each other , remember ?
All those sweet memories from our P6 days . Sighz .
Time cannot rewind - I just thank God that pictures don't fade , so that I'll at least have them as memories .
These past few weeks , we're both involved in the Syf opening ceremony , & remember you said hi to me like bout , 1weekplus ago ? We've got no topics t say at all , how sad . I cried a lot after that :( .
From yur eyes , I could see that you haven't change but , we've totally drifted - it was like we've never met before .
I miss you , BestieN. .
You were always there for me , even when everyone was against me .
You're one true friend , I might never find .
Remember , our dance/song , "Can I Have This Dance" ?
I miss dancing w you .
Sighz . I miss everything 'bout you , dearest Bestie .

I haven't given up - sometimes I still wonder if we can be back like last time .

BESTIENG , I LOVE YOU STILL .

If you need a place where you can run, If you need a shoulder to cry on, When you need a healer for yur pain When you need someone to love you, Here I am.

You Might Also Like

0 comments