How many times do we have to bid goodbye?

July 08, 2013

It hurt like mad to still be constantly in touch with you. And it's still weird to see how normal and happy you are now. Maybe you've never loved me as much as I loved you. That's a thought which always lingered in my head throughout the two years plus we've been together.

And even till today. Even after we've parted ways. It is something I'll never know. Something I'll never have the courage to ask you. Maybe even something you can't answer. And, therefore, I shall stop asking. Because it always leads me back to this petrifying vicious cycle all over again. And even if it's true. So what.

I just can't believe that you didn't even have the decency to tell me your decision. You left me hanging and I had to find things out myself. Ha, what's wrong with me today? I would never have written such an intimate, brutally honest post. But I guess I need an outlet for my feelings.

Truth be told.
I miss you.
And I still love you.

But.
Goodbye you.
Goodbye our fond memories.
Goodbye, attachments.
Goodbye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments