Tarot card / palm reading experience.

July 05, 2013

What's up guys!

In case you guys didn't know, I uploaded another vlog on YouTube. I think most of you won't know about it because I only have two subscribers wtf. Please subscribe to me because two is a really pathetic number. ಥ_ಥ


My friends and some people on ask.fm have been telling me to vlog more but I'm quite self-conscious about my voice because I think it sounds really weird!!! :(

So anyway, I'm going to talk more about this tarot card reader that I went to. I have left her contact in the description of my YouTube video so if you guys are interested, you can check it out. Contrary to what my friends have been asking me, Ingrid Bianca, who was the lady, wasn't intimidating at all. In fact, she was very friendly! She's professional in the way that she respects my privacy and does not probe too much.

Ingrid was quite accurate about the things she said although some are pretty vague. I've never been to any tarot card / palm reading before so I'm not sure if her charges are considered expensive but I guess it's a once in a life time experience. I'm not sure if I'll do it again because I feel that sometimes we shouldn't know too much about the future. If any of you guys are planning to go to her, I'm really curious about your experiences with her!

You Might Also Like

0 comments