Be a better bitch

February 26, 2015

You don't have to keep up with this facade in front of me anymore because I can honestly say I no longer give a fuck about your opinion of me. Once upon a time, you've had me in your game, trying to gain your approval. But you can only hurt so much before you get numb. And this is what I am now. Numb. Cold. Unfeeling.

I don't know how to feel anymore. I swore to never ever shed another tear over you again and I must say I've been doing a darn good job. But there are some days when memories of the past hit me like a bullet train. These are the days I lay in bed curled up like a ball, fighting back my tears.

I keep reminding myself of how gross you can be. That instead of protecting the people who adore you, you decide to join in and hurt them. Just because you don't want to be in that fight alone? Just because you couldn't find the strength to stand up for the people you love? Just because you're weak and you're a coward?

Yes, I am a bitch. Yes, I bitch a lot. Yes, I am very bitchy. But you know what? I'm still better than you in every possible way because at least I stand by my words. I don't go bitching about someone then acting like I've got no problem with them. I'm not ashamed of what I said and I can give you a long, lengthy, detailed explanation on why I did what I did, but I won't. Because you're not worth my time. AT ALL.

You, on the other hand, should be ashamed. If you want to be a bitch, I invite you to be a better bitch than me. Don't hide behind that wall of security. Don't follow the opinion of others just because you don't have your own. Stop being so insecure and stop putting others down so that you can feel better about yourself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments