Causeway Bay Shopping (Hong Kong Day 3.2)

March 14, 2018



We took the MTR to Causeway Bay for another round of shopping, after feeling that we hadn't dont enough shopping at Mong Kok two days before. Jeez, looking back at my shopping/spending habits scare me. I have since toned down on my purchases, preferring to shop on Taobao or just rewear what's already in my wardrobe. Is this a sign of growing up?

We discovered things were significantly costlier at Causeway Bay compared to Mong Kok. Think of Causeway Bay as Singapore's Orchard Road and Mong Kok as Bugis Street. I didn't take photos of the places we shopped at because they're nothing to shout about but for reference sake, here's a list of malls we went to in Causeway Bay area.


Hysan Place

What it has: international brands like Hollister
Address: Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Rd, East Point, Hong Kong
Nearest MTR: Causeway Bay Station Exit F2
Opening Hours: 10am to 10pm daily

SOGO Department Store Hong Kong

What it has: household items, food, women and men fashion
Address: 555 Hennessy Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Nearest MTR: Causeway Bay Station Exit D1, Exit D2, Exit D3, or Exit D4
Opening Hours: 10am to 10pm from Sunday to Thursday | 10am to 10:30pm on Friday and Saturday

Island Beverly Center

What it has: Korean and Japanese fashion
Address: 1 Great George Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
Nearest MTR: Causeway Bay Station E
Opening Hours: 12pm to 12am daily

Wearing the top I got from Supre in Gold Coast

The only place where I bought something was Forever 21, which spanned over six storeys. Unfortunately, Forever 21 has since closed down to make way for Victoria's Secret fml.

Address: Capitol Centre, 5-19 Jardine's Bazaar, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong



LINE Store @ Hysan Place


My mom's a huge fan of LINE app and it was my first time seeing an official LINE Store so obviously, I had to stop and take photos! Didn't buy anything though because official merchandises, as expected, were expensive.

LINE Friends Store

Address: Hysan Place, 2/F, 500 Hennessy Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Opening Hours: 10am to 10pm daily

"Are you sure you want to pose like that?" "Doesn't matter, I'm just sending it to my mom" And now it's on my blog







Dying of cold wouldn't have been an exaggeration. The first lesson I learned travelling to a cold country: always, always check the temperature the day before departure and while planning your outfit for the day. Falling sick while travelling isn't fun, as Chelsea learned — she developed a fever and regurgitated her meals.

We abandoned our plans, and sent her back to Le Prabelle Hotel. I explored the rest of Mong Kok and Prince Edward area while she took a nap in the hotel.

You Might Also Like

1 comments