原来爱情这么伤

October 02, 2009

Quickly I'm learning
To love again
All I know is
I'm gonna be ok
---

Whooo. TGIF! :)
Finally found time t make a actual post , although I already forgot more than half of what happened this week.
Shall just blog about everything I remember :)
  • Monday
1st period PE . Played frisbee. The boys tio punished for not playing by th rules or something. Maths next. Nothing much. Recess nothing much either. Can't remember much but English lesson tio offence file cos never hand up homework -.- Whatever . Went down t canteen for lunch cos of oral after school. Caught by MrCheang for not tucking in -.- Oral was .. Relatively easy I guess. But conversation part sucked .
  • Tuesday
Morning run "cheated" , only ran one round. Wheeee~. English got back our test . I own all of them - at losing -.- Jingheng's phone tio confiscated by MsTan ;o But she gave back after lessons luh. PC lessons -___- The boys got high again & horny PekLim molested YinQin ;O I witnessed everything , ew(!).
  • Wednesday
Uh . Nothing much I guess. Dang. Cannot remember much ;/ MsLoga gave us a pen for children's day ! \m/
  • Thursday
Hoooooray , no English ! :) Cannot remember much as well ;/ Children's day , but as ShuJuan loves t say , suck cock lah , we no holidays also ): Early morning , Dion , AlvinNg & me complaining our younger siblings got holidays we don't have .__. MsLoga didn't come tday & it's like phew cos I forgot t bring my lit book :P Slacked with YY after school :) She treated me icemilo ! Thanks :)
  • Friday
Morning wake up. Dragged myself out of bed, telling myself, it's friday it's friday. Arrived quite late. Went down t find MsQuek but she wasn't in the staff room , so we went GO. Saw Andrea there & guess what?! MSQuek in GO. LOL . Assembly then Maths . Gaaaahh , badmood badmood. Cried in class :/ Super ridiculous but true . English next. Cooled down. Something happened . Shall not elaborate . Recess went t find ______ . Then __________. Dw t say what happened . Tim came t tell me & PekLim something . Science next . Had lots & lots of fun saboing ChinHao & PekLim, hor? ^^ PekLim go sabo ChinHao bring sweet drink cos CH dw tell us th answer for that stupid Science crossword. Then MsTan come that time I go tell her Peklim also have . Then PekLim say don't have but is under his desk so I take our for cher t see. Then he say, "eh!" then faster keep. Teacher ask him give her , he dw. So I, being a good student, helped MsTan. I go take th bottle under his desk then ask MsTan keep. LOOOOLS :X After class MsTan made them finish their drink in 5 secs . Freaking funny !! x)

You Might Also Like

0 comments