Giving up

October 29, 2009

HAPPY 1ST MONTH OF CRAPPING & LAMINGS T RPYJ & SHW. ;X .


Today I'm super sad. Regine doesn't likes silent treatment.
W/e. Got back report book.
Teacher say I socialable(?!). LOL :X -shys lah- . Overall failed only chinese. %age was 59%. Jiayou, Regine. (:
Today's timetable was, Skincare talk > Report slip > recess > 1st aid worshop(?) . Oh wells, lazy check. :P

Yest went Sentosa with Chorale. Rah, MrLim so mean, want make me drown. ;o Homed at about 1030pm. Tired like mad.
Uploaded all pictures alr then suddenly all deleted! -'- .
W/e. Pictures tomorrow then.
Saturday moviee daay! (:
Oh, last note before I go,
Tomorrow's alr th last day of school. Fast hor. I still remember all th times we had as 1e1, although we weren't very close. I'll miss 1e1 a lot. ):
Holidays starting sooon! \m/ Boooooook me! Hehehehehe -shys-.

You Might Also Like

0 comments