Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act .

August 23, 2010

A watched kettle never boils . That was how I felt like when I was uploading all 68 images of Vanessa's birthday celebration in facebook . (All the pictures were either from Vanessa's handphone , or Yingying's camera anyway , cause I forgot to bring my camera that day) . But that's not the point . The point is ...
It's finally Vanessa's long awaited birthday , :B . And so , I skipped my CCA because of this big shot girl . To say that her birthday celebration was fun , awesome and amazing would be really making an understatement . It's more than that and everything was really worth it , the money , the time and not forgetting , the lies we told :P



































































WE ALL FEEL THAT WE LOVE VANESSA ,
YOU DON'T FEEL MEH ? (inside joke) :B

谢谢你们,你们让我知道这种友情真的存在的。
喜欢我们不管天高地厚地谈天,说出我们最真诚的心情。没有人比你们更了解我(:
这种友情,超越亲情,谢谢你们 ;D

You Might Also Like

0 comments