To look is to listen , if you listen carefully .

September 24, 2010

Went Alive Gallery today and it was NOTHING LESS THAN AWESOME :) . $13 well spent . And I can say that I enjoyed myself thoroughly . I love the Mona Lisa part best . We talked to Mona Lisa and asked her so many questions that we heard the person in the audio room who's supposed to be Mona Lisa's voice exclaim in despair "I don't know !" before Mona Lisa waved us off . I stood there and insisted that she say bye before I go off . HAHAHA .

But we went back after a while again to disturb her . We asked her if she shaved her eyebrows , what's the background , how many points perspective was used to paint the picture , who was her husband . I asked if she loves me and she told me that she's not a lesbian , HAHAH . I also asked what was her shoe size and she was like "It's a secret" and I went "YOU DON'T KNOW RIGHT . That's why you said it's a secret" then she answered back "Even if I tell you any size you'll also believe" . I find it really amusing , HAHAHHA . Oh , and Mona Lisa said "你好?" to me :) . Walked around a while , played some games took some (low-quality) photos before heading home .

You're everything I thought you never were and nothing like I thought you could've been . But still , you live inside of me so tell me how is that ? You're the only one I wish I could forget . The only one I'd love enough to not forgive and though you break my heart , you're the only one . And though there are times when I hate you cause I can't erase the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face . And even now while I hate you , it pains me to say I know I'll be there at the end of the day .

You Might Also Like

0 comments