最幸福的是当过你的天使。

September 28, 2010

He kept telling me that everything would get better in time , everything would be fine . But it seems like it's getting nowhere , and everything's making a turn for the worse instead of for the better . When can I be happy again ?

Monday , 27 September 2010 , 7:07:26pm : Watching time elapse , every second , every minute , I'm still waiting for that ray of hope ; The hope that you'll come around . Forget the fact that it has already been 92 days as it seems like it would take me forever to have you erased from my heart , my brain , my soul . You're the only one that I ever loved , the only one that cared . You're the only one that ever mattered , the only one there . You are the only one .

9:09:57pm : And at last, the answer is out . I'm lost for words, everything's hidden tightly , close to my heart , I wish I could spill everything out instead of bottling it up but I know , nothing would ever bring you back in my arms again . Hope you could find a better girl soon , love .

Tuesday , 28 September 2010 , 9:57:42am : I should hate you , but I love you more than I could ever hate you . I love no one but you , I have discovered , but you are far away and I am here alone . Then this is my life and maybe , however unlikely , I'll find my way back there 

2:25:19pm : Well , but one thing , I've to show my gratitude and appreciation to those who care whenever I hit my rock bottom , especially to SIMXUEYING . Sometimes , I'm so thankful to realize how beautiful some people are deep down their hearts .

2:36:42pm : I lied when I told you I'm okay . I know it doesn't seem like a big thing but I don't want to seem weak in front of you . Ignore me . I'm sad and I'll make you sad . We disappointed and hurt and left each other - and then you forgot me . I become too attached to people . People like you . It has already happened , but I don't want to ask too much of you . I don't wanna ruin all the fun you're having . I'll just leave right now . I'll go away so you can enjoy yourself .

Watching you walk out of my life , slowly fading away ...
There's nothing I could do , I tried my utmost best to hold tight ,
Yet you still went out of sight . I could only lay there ,
With tears on my face and cry in despair .

You Might Also Like

0 comments