I wanna play it cool but I'm losing you .

September 07, 2010

Sometimes I feel like fighting a war I'll never win .
A war between my head and my heart .
My head says Yesyesyes , but my heart says Nonono .
Know what ? The heart is the center of the body but it beats on the left .
Maybe that's the reason the heart is not always right .
All these I know but I still can't help ending my everyday with thoughts of you and start everyday picturing yur face and thinking of everything we could be .
I don't know if I'll be happier , but I'm saying goodbye .
You've moved on , and I should too .
It's hard but I'll try .
'Cause I don't wanna be the sad Regine anymore ,
I wanna be someone who's unafraid to make mistakes , someone who's always cheery and someone who never lacks of any smiles to give out .

I just want a peaceful , enriching life ahead . And I'll make that happen .

You Might Also Like

0 comments